With continuous expansion of the application of IoT, uCloudlink has cooperated with many leading module manufacturers. The Qualcomm series LTE smart modules by Quectel, Neoway and MeiG are now supporting Cloud SIM technology of uCloudlink. By upgrading the underlying code to the appropriated version, the hardware design of modules do not need any changes.
● Low cost: No extra CPU or GPU is needed
● Powerful: Andriod system with strong capability in multimedia support and built-in Wi-Fi/BT/GNSS
● Scalable: Providing rich external interface and is highly scalable
● Full Support: the integration will be fully accelerated by powerful module factory support team
LTE data transmission communication module
GlocalMe M2 is an IoT & M2M communication module based on uCloudlink Cloud SIM technology. It supports global frequency bans and various interfaces and provides SIM-free and cross-operator wireless connection service for industries such as industrial IoT, vending machines, advertising display, security and video surceillance, etc.
● Support Cloud SIM technology which is easily managed, with good network coverage and high efficiency
● Full-standard, global frequncy band
● Standard Mini PCIE package and support mutliple data interface and compatiable with various operating systems
● Enhanced AT command for remote firmware upgrade
For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org