1. Use online instant chat software to communicate with users timely, understand users' needs, deal with user related enquiries and network fault complaints;
2. Respond to users by email within required time limit, respond to users' needs and express kind greetings;
3. Solve customer problems by phone or other software, answer customer questions accurately, and deal with customer complaints in real time;
4. Accurately input and summarize customer problems, and push technical department to track and solve the problems;
5. Accurately input and summarize customer problems, and push technical department to track and solve the problems;
6. Track the services, care for the customers, and improve customer satisfaction.
1. College degree or above, cet-6, good written English, fluent oral English;
2. Quick thinking, quick response and service awareness;
3. Good professional ethics, good learning ability, customer service awareness and teamwork spirit;
4. Positive, full of passion, good ability to cope with stress, strong sense of responsibility, able to balance night work and rest time;
5. It is acceptable to work night shift from 20:30 to 08:30 (the second day), and the night shift is on duty at home. The night shift days are no more than 15 days per month；
6. English major or telecommunication related working experience is preferred.
1. Responsible for the company's cloud platform related module design and function module development；
2. Responsible for the maintenance and performance optimization of the company's cloud platform；
3. Write technical implementation documents and participate in the validation of technical solutions；
4. Guide Java engineers in daily function development；
5. Provide bug resolution and technical support.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer or computer-related field, more than 5 years of JAVA background development experience；
2. Master object-oriented programming ideas, have standardized code writing habits, and have solid server-side development skills；
3. Proficient in JAVA mainstream framework, Struts, Spring, Hibernate/Myriads, Maven, etc.；
4. Familiar with MySQL, oracle and other mainstream database development, strong SQL writing ability；
5. Familiar with zookeeper, ActiveMQ distributed solution is preferred; Familiar with LINUX common commands; Familiar with HTTP, TCP and other protocols；
6. Strong communication and coordination ability, good sense of responsibility and teamwork ability；
7. Telecom CRM system business development experience is preferred